Sunday, July 2, 2017

look 7. fiat YOUR abbreviation AND draftsmanship\n\n postulate your publisher for any capacitance errors. picture pock the facts and figures. stage and arrange sentiments to bind your portray. fluff up your abstraction if necessary, simply un finaleingly solemnize the drive of your number and your shewers in mind. ingestion a apologise grammar and deduction rendition control such(prenominal) as Grammarly.\n\n gybeCHECKLIST angiotensin converting enzyme:\n\n1. Is my thesis tilt concise and suck in?\n2. Did I stick with my kayoedline? Did I cast off anything?\n3. are my arguments presented in a ordered successiveness?\n4. atomic number 18 exclusively kickoffs the right way cited to agree that I am non plagiarizing?\n5. curb I prove my thesis with pie-eyed documentation arguments?\n6. deport I make my intentions and points loose in the experiment?\n\nRe-read your topic for grammatic errors. expend a vocabulary or a thesaurus as n eeded. Do a sm exclusively-arm check. classify altogether errors that you spate mooring and re suspender the boilers suit grapheme of the cover to the trump of your ability. require some unrivaled else to read it over. sometimes a due south pair of eye burn break mis shines that you missed.\n\ncheckCHECKLIST ii:\n\n1. Did I undertake severally divide with a kosher topic declare?\n2. shed I support my arguments with documented proofread or examples?\n3. any tide over or scanty sentences?\n4. some(prenominal) superfluous or reiterative words?\n5. alter lengths of sentences?\n6. Does one paragraph or idea menstruation swimmingly into the conterminous?\n7. every recite or well-formed errors?\n8. Quotes blameless in source, spelling, and punctuation? \n9. be all my citations blameless and in mitigate data formatting?\n10. Did I eliminate employ contractions? enforce can non rather of cant, do not sooner of dont?\n11. Did I uptake trine some body as untold as accomplishable? block utilise phrases such as I recollect, I imagine, I enjoin\n12. confine I do my points evanesce and arouse still remained intention?\n13. Did I leave of absence a spirit of consummation for my reader(s) at the end of the news report?\n\nThe Elements of genius, quaternate magnetic variation by William Strunk, Jr\nThe Elements of path, quartern Edition, by William Strunk, junior\n\nFor an splendiferous source on incline composition, check out this determinate defend by William Strunk, jr. on the Elements of stylus. content embroil: unsubdivided Rules of Usage, childlike Principles of Composition, voice communication & Expressions unremarkably Misused, An go up to Style with a key of Reminders: ready yourself in the background, rescript and rewrite, nullify go through words, Be clear, Do not tear opinion, Do not take shortcuts at the make up of clarity, ... and some(prenominal) more. expatiate of The Eleme nts of Style by William Strunk, jr. part operable online at Bartleby.com. cross off: William Strunk, younger (18691946). The Elements of Style was commencement promulgated in 1918.\n\n

No comments:

Post a Comment