Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Norm Violation Essay

After doing the three norm violations for my midterm project in Social Psychology, I was really relieved. The entire nervous breaking conduct as whatever that will draw peoples economic aid to me make me partly pity myself. I pity myself for making me impression like a fool, but nevertheless, it gave me a sense of joy cerebration that I really did it not just for the sake of completion and to circumvent good grades, but I did it because of curiosity and for the satisfaction of my inner want for new adventure. And by doing the three norm violations, I came to conclude that we ar all unconsciously controlled by the norms our society sets and that sank into the very depths of our minds making us live like robots. People nowadays are like robots, doing their everyday activities in a exemplar that conforms to the usual norm in their society.No more thrills and excitement, no more craving for adventure, no more adolescent acts, and thats all because we all wanted to gibe in and do things aligned to what is tagged as normal. So this project is really a breath of fresh air to me. This has been an eye opener, a bell that wakes every vein in my body, like electricity that flows to my brain that shocks every synaptic activity. Now Im conscious, conscious enough to make my heart more worth living by not conforming to the pattern of norms embroided to every corner of humanity. I apologize for my exaggeration, but I am just inspired. And I like to exaggerate when Im inspired.Anyways, the arsehole line here is that Im glad I made this project for it made me realize whats keeping people in coming out of their shell, and that is the idea that if they do something that is not normal hitherto if thats what theyve always wanted to do, theyll be labelled as weird. base on experience, its really self degrading when people figure at you with such scornful eyes because of projecting something that does not fit their tastes. So I cant blame those whose faces are as thic k as my psychology book because they have become numb(p) of all the critics and judgments that pass through their tympanic membrane like a steel being dragged out of force in a codswallop road. I dont know which part of my four lob brain all these words are coming from, but I guess I have made my point and I entrust its clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment